SPF Index du Forum
 Accueil    FAQ    Rechercher
 Connexion

Home -> Famille Google Nexus

differentes couleurs du trackball lors de notifications
deadpool
Posté le: 22/02/2010 14:18

chainDD du forum XDA a mis a disposition un update.zip qui permet d'avoir différentes couleurs pour le trackball suivant les notifications:

Citation:
Colors shown are up to the apps that send the notifications. So far I know that email and sms are green, and twidroid is light blue.

USB connection is a lavender color as is Handcent.

les couleurs sont assignés par les programmes, sauf si il ya une option dans leurs préférences comme Handcent par exemple.

download: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=284282&d=1266813230

installation: flasher via recovery comme une rom

edit: sera inclut dans la prochaine cyanogen !

Répondre en citant  |   | Revenir en haut de page  | 
deadpool
Posté le: 23/02/2010 09:42

correctif du 23∕02 ici: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=284742&d=1266899787

Citation:
Fixed the pinkness, and the odd behavior of the light turning itself back off. Still working on a better way to handle the screen being on.

deadpool
Posté le: 25/02/2010 15:00

pour info si vous voulez changer les couleurs pour gmail installez "gmail notifier" et "missed reminder" pour les appels manqués,et aussi les sms et mms si vous n'utilisez pas handcent
ces deux applis sont dispos sur le market et gratuites

deadpool
Posté le: 26/02/2010 09:37

mise a jour via update.zip du 25∕02,

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=286227&d=1267144778

Citation:
I pieced together a new led driver that shows colors on the trackball. Everything seems to work as advertised and it should work on any ROM.
It's being pulled into CM, so if you run that, you could probably wait for the next release if you want.

Here's a ground up rewrite of the notification and attention LEDs. Everything works now much smoother and closer to factory behavior, except there's color!

Special thanks go out to lilHermit, his app gave me a lot of insight into the LEDs, and metalhead8816 for helping me through some tough code.

This is how it works:
- Screen on: incoming whatever - one white flash
- Screen off: notification - one white flash, then colored flash
- SMS, Gmail - green
- Missed call, twidroid - cyan
- Incoming call - rapid white flashing
- Incoming call while on bluetooth - rapid blue flashing

** Please read **
This file offers no customization because it's only an interface. What this file does is allow apps and the system to set the color and blink rate of the trackball and the trackball obeys.

Also, I cannot guarantee support for Desire roms. I know nothing about how the Desire is supposed to handle notifications. If HTC didn't try to do something fancy (read: stupid) with the notification code, then this will work as advertised. I have no plans to use or test this on a Desire ROM myself.

Attached is a real update.zip that I made myself. No waiting this time. Flash from recovery and let me know what you think.

vous pouvez toujours changer les couleurs via les programmes cités dans le post précédent Wink

Répondre au sujet

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent

Forum version classique