Home -> Smartphones Android Samsung

Samsung Galaxy modaco 1.1
keyra74
Posté le: 22/09/2009 06:50

source : http://www.modaco.com

j'viens de test sans wipe sur le galaxy et voila Very Happy
merci a paul encore une fois pour ses roms customs

Citation:
I'm pleased to present my MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Samsung i7500!

This ROM is based on the Samsung XXIH8 release, the latest at the time of writing, together with my own optimisations for the best possible performance! I have tried to keep the ROM as 'stock' feeling as possible.

My key motivation for creating this ROM was firstly to enable root but secondly to provide a custom kernel with swap support, due to the limited RAM on the Galaxy.

Features

- Rooted with 'adb remount' permission and superuser APK
- Custom kernel based on Samsung source with swap enabled (install 'swapper' from the market, I recommend a SD swap partition), netfilter enabled (working on wifi tether fix), cramfs + squashfs and much much more
- Latest build of busybox included with relevant links, also other utils such as sqlite and parted in ROM.
- Added terminfo and settings to boot.img
- Deleted Maps application - install from the Android Market to always stay up to date
- Removed files wasting space in system directory

Download link: http://content.modaco.net/i7500/1.1-update...mrom-signed.zip

ENSURE YOU DO A NANDROID BACKUP SO YOU CAN 'ROLL BACK' IF REQUIRED!

This ROM includes the XXIH8 radio, but I am not 100% sure whether the script is installing it properly (I was already on XXIH8 radio)... any feedback would be appreciated.

The ROM is in an update.zip format for installation via the custom recovery image.

For the complete newbies, these are the steps you need to take with a 'virgin' i7500:

- Download the patched recovery image linked above and install as detailed in that post
- Download this custom ROM, and copy it to the '/sdcard' directory on the phone (actually the internal 8GB)
- Enter the recovery image (if you're not in it already) by pressing and holding 'Volume Down', then 'Green' then 'Red'
- Select 'nandroid backup' from the menu to do a backup
- If you copied the custom rom as update.zip, select 'apply sdcard:update.zip', else select the option below.
- all done

Feedback / feature requests welcome! smile.gif

Finally, if you like the MoDaCo Custom ROMs, consider supporting MoDaCo by visiting the subscriptions page and upgrading your account.

P

Répondre en citant  |   | Revenir en haut de page  | 
ratapoil
Posté le: 27/09/2009 13:12

Merci pour l'info : dommage que je n'ai pas réussi à le débloquer ce Galaxy car je l'aurais bien testé, mais à présent que j'ai le Hero je suis nettement moins motivé...

Répondre en citant  |   | Revenir en haut de page  | 
Répondre au sujet

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent

Forum version classique